Last Modified: June 25, 2018
The Websites are offered and available to users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. If you are between the ages of thirteen (13) and seventeen (17), please ensure that you use the Websites with the permission of a parent or guardian. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to use some portions of the Website. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the WingHouse and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Websites.
C. Changes to the Website: We may update the content on the Websites from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date at any given time. Any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
D. Website Availability: We reserve the right at any time to withdraw or amend the Websites, and any service or material we provide on the Websites, at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
G. Intellectual Property Rights’; Trademarks and Copyrights: The Websites and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by WingHouse, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The WingHouse name and all WingHouse and Soaring Wings, LLC related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of WingHouse or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use any marks or Website content without the prior written permission of WingHouse. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners. Unless otherwise indicated, the Websites and all content therein are the proprietary property of WingHouse or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Websites, except for your personal, non-commercial use only, as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one (1) copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You may take such actions as are permitted through our social media site features.
You must not modify copies of any materials from the Websites, use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text, or delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Websites. You must not access or use any part of the Websites or any services or materials available through the Websites for any commercial purposes.
H. Copyright Infringement: If you believe that any material available on the Websites infringes a copyright you own or control, you should notify WingHouse of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), which provides the requirements of a proper notification. WingHouse will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Please send all notices of copyright infringement claims to our Designated Agent as set forth below:
Marketing, 7491 Ulmerton Road, Suite B, Largo, Fl 33771, 727-535-2939
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate WingHouse, a WingHouse employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Websites, or which, as determined by us, may harm WingHouse or users of the Websites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Websites or interfere with any other party’s use of the Websites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Websites.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process or means to access the Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Websites.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Websites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Websites.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Websites, the server(s) on which the Websites are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Websites.
- Attack the Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites.
J. Reliance on Information Posted: The information presented on or through the Websites is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Websites may include content provided by third parties. All such third party content, other than the content provided by WingHouse, is solely the content and responsibility of the person or entity providing such content. Such third party content does not necessarily reflect the opinion of WingHouse. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content provided by any third parties.
L. Linking to the Website: You may link to our homepage (www.winghouse.com), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may, in our discretion, disable any links at any time without notice.
Q. Disclaimer of Warranties: You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection, accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Websites for reconstruction of lost or corrupted data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THEM, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THEM.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES, THE CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITES, THE CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER WINGHOUSE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH WINGHOUSE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER WINGHOUSE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH WINGHOUSE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITES, THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITES OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES THME AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTEND PROVIDED BY LAW, WINGHOUSE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
R. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL WINGHOUSE AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, FRANCHISEES, PROGRAM AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, INJURY, DAMAGE, DELAY, ACCIDENT, COST OR EXPENSE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS OF SUIT), NOR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, “LOSSES AND DAMAGES”), DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO: (I) THESE TERMS; (II) THE WEBSITES; (III) YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THEM; (IV) ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF AN ACCOUNT OR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL; (V) ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITES OR SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The foregoing limitations of liability shall apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, negligence, tort, strict liability, or any other basis, even if we, or our affiliates, or our or their representatives, have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such Losses and Damages, and without regard to the success or effectiveness of other remedies.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
X. Website Accessibility Policy: WingHouse is committed to improve the usability and accessibility of its Websites for all users, including those with disabilities. WingHouse’s efforts to improve digital usability and accessibility are guided by the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 and other existing recommendations. If you experience difficulty accessing or using information on our Websites, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Information” section below and we will make all reasonable efforts to make our Websites more accessible for you. Please provide your contact information, the web address or other location where you experienced difficulty, and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
AA. Contact Information: All feedback, questions, comments, requests for technical support, notices of copyright infringement claims, and other communications relating to the Websites should be directed to:
WingHouse Support Center
7491 Ulmerton Road, Suite B
Largo, FL 33771
Phone Number: 727-535-2939