Last Updated: June 25, 2018
A. Children Under the Age of 13: Our Websites are not intended for, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under thirteen (13) years of age. If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, do not use or provide any information on the Websites or through any of its features, register on the Websites, make any purchases through the Websites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If you are between the ages of thirteen (13) and seventeen (17), please ensure that you use the Websites with the permission of a parent or guardian. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to use some portions of the Websites. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from any child under the age of seventeen (17) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of thirteen (13), please contact us as specified in the “Contact Information” section below and we will delete that information.
B. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It: In general, you can visit our Websites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, our Websites offer certain features or services, including registering with our Websites, creating an account, gift card purchases, product purchases, and online job applications, which require you to share certain personal information with us or our third-party service providers.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, telephone, fax number, email address, birthday, financial payment details for purchases, geolocation, and account information if you register for an account (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as domain names and cookies; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
This information is collected: (1) directly from you when you provide it to us; (2) automatically as you navigate through the site; and (3) from third parties.
(1) Information You Provide to Us: The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering or subscribing to the WingHouse Email Club (the Wingston Club) or by requesting other services or information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Websites.
- Information that you provide us by participating in any WingHouse Bar + Grill Loyalty Rewards Program.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and details of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites.
- Your search queries on the Websites.
(2) Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies: As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Domain names of visitors, including information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including the number of visits to any Website, average time spent on any Website, pages viewed, navigation and traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, as well as the resources that you access and use on certain areas of any Website.
- Details of your visits to WingHouse promotions on other websites.
We do not collect personal information automatically. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and is not used to personally identify you, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information about you that we collect from other sources, third parties, or from personal information you provide to us.
The information we collect automatically from our visitors is aggregated and used only for internal purposes and it helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better, more personalized service, including by enabling us to improve site navigation and the content of our Websites, measure the effectiveness of our promotional placements, estimate our audience size and usage patterns, measure the use of our Websites and store information about preferences, which allows us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, and recognize when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies see the “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” section below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Websites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit WingHouse, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
C. How We Use Your Information: We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- For the purposes expressed in the “Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies” section above.
- To present our Websites and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, including but not limited to e-newsletters, text messages, and marketing.
- To contact you by email, phone, text or other method regarding our products and services, including matters related to your account or your order.
- To respond to your inquiries or to process your requests.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form, document, or email on which we collect your information or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see the “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” section below. Remember, if you elect to receive text messages from us, your wireless carrier may impose a charge on inbound and outbound text messages. Please check with your wireless carrier for details.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents.
- To contractors, vendors, suppliers, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To third parties in the event of a proposed or actual merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, liquidation, financing, sale, or other similar transaction, in which personal information held by WingHouse about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent or if you direct us to do so.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including any required response to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of WingHouse, WingHouse affiliates, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
F. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information: We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information, including personal information, you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from WingHouse. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by WingHouse to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your information or at any other time by logging into the Websites and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile. You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications by following the instructions or links contained in the electronic communication to unsubscribe. You may receive electronic communications by having an account with either, or both, the WingHouse Email Club (the Wingston Club) or any WingHouse Bar + Grill Loyalty Rewards Program. Each of your accounts may require a separate opt-out even if you use the same email address for each account. By opting-out of receiving certain electronic communications, you are not opting-out of receiving other electronic communications that you may still receive as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to WingHouse or our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Information” section below].
G. Accessing and Correcting Your Information: You can review and make changes to your personal information by logging into the Websites and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email using the contact information provided in the “Contact Information” section below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
I. Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to us using the contact information provided in the “Contact Information” section below.
K. Data Security: Because we take the security of your information seriously, we have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to data centers, and information access authorization controls. We restrict access to information about you to WingHouse personnel who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request. WingHouse personnel who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen or where we have provided you with a password or other account information for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password and other account information confidential. We ask you not to share your password or account information with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when using our Websites. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
WingHouse Support Center
7491 Ulmerton Road, Suite B
Largo, FL 33771
Phone Number: 727-535-2939