2017 WingHouse Bracket Madness Challenge Rules
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Soaring Wings LLC, dba/ Ker’s WingHouse (“WingHouse”). A copy of these specific rules are available at WingHouse HQ, 7491 Ulmerton Rd., Largo, Florida 33771 during regular business hours and on the contest page on the WingHouse website at: winghouse.com/brancketmadness.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or participate in the 2017 WingHouse Bracket Challenge (“Contest”). You can enter this contest starting from approximately 12:00 P.M est. Monday, March 13, 2017 (although entry may open a few hours earlier that day) through approximately 4:00 P.M. est on Thursday, March 16, 2017. To enter, go to the contest page on the WingHouse official Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/winghousefl click on the Contest tab link, complete and submit the registration/bracket vote with the following information:
a. Your email address and
- confirmation of the following:
• Entrant represents and warrants that he/she is over 18 years of age.
• Entrant agrees and acknowledges that WingHouse, contest sponsors and their respective affiliates, parents, employees, agents and all other related sponsors, may use for advertising and/or promotional purposes, entrant’s name, other entry materials and/or biographical information on radio, TV broadcasts, newspaper advertisements, on websites and/or any other medium in connection with participation in this contest or otherwise, without the payment of any additional compensation.
• Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the contest rules are available to him/her at winghouse.com, has had an opportunity to review them before entering this contest and agrees to be legally bound by those contest rules.2. The entry/registration process will also have an option to have your Facebook profile pre-load applicable portions of the entry form but having a Facebook account is not required to enter this contest.3. Once you enter your email address you will then be given the opportunity to fill out your men’s college basketball bracket/WingHouse Team bracket which must be submitted by no later than 4:00 P.M. est on Thursday, March 16, 2017. Any player attempting to make team selections close to the deadline risks the chance of not getting his/her bracket selections in on time. Players may only choose their tournament bracket once, per email account used. After 4:00 P.M. Est on Thursday, March 16, 2017, players may not submit any additional bracket votes or submissions. We are not responsible for late entries, server congestion, faulty Internet connections, etc. which may cause your bracket selections to not be made.4. FAILURE TO COMPLETE ALL BRACKETS AND SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE ALL SELECTIONS BY 4:00 P.M. EST ON THURSDAY, MARCH 16, 2017 WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF YOUR ENTIRE ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST.5. Making Selections.
Select the team that you believe will be the winner of each game of each round of the tournament before 4:00 P.M. est on Thursday, March 16, 2017 (i.e., the round of 64 teams). You must select a winner for each matchup/game or your entry will not be accepted.
There will be six separate rounds in this contest based upon the rounds of the NCAA Men’s Basketball tournament and as follows (each a “Round”):
a) Round #1: 32 games between 3/16/2017 and 3/17/2017
b) Round #2: 16 games between 3/18/2017 and 3/29/2017
c) Round #3: 8 games between 3/23/2017 and 3/24/2017
d) Round #4: 4 games between 3/25/2017 and 3/26/2017
e) Round #5: 2 games on 4/01/2017
f) Round #6: 1 game on 4/03/2017
6. Limit one (1) entry per registration and limit of one (1) vote per email address.
How to Win
7. This contest requires that you determine who you think will win each round of the entire tournament before the first full round of games begins. Once the first game in the first full round of the tournament on March 16, 2017 has started, players may not submit any new bracket submissions.
8. Each round 1 will award 80 points for each correct option selected in the bracket. The points will double each round as the number of bracket options is cut in half. This means that each round will be worth the same amount of overall points and gives the later selections a bit more weight for getting them correct.
There are 6 rounds in the tournament worth up to 480 points. You will receive 80 points for each First Round game you pick correctly. You will receive 80 points for each Second Round game you pick correctly. You will receive 80 points for each Third Round game you pick correctly. You will receive 80 points for each Fourth Round game you pick correctly. You will receive 80 points for each Fifth Round game you pick correctly. You will receive 80 points for picking the winner of the Championship game. If a game is canceled, forfeited, or indefinitely suspended for any reason, that game shall not count for any participant and scores will be computed as if the game did not exist.
9. For each Round, the entrant who had the most points for that Round will be that Round’s contest winner, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the contest rules. There will be a total of six (6) Round winners (one winner for each Round). Once the tournament is over, there will be at least one (1) and up to five (5) eligible entrants who have the most number of points for all six rounds combined will win a grand prize (below), subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the contest rules.
10. In the event of a tie for a Round, the winner for that Round will be randomly selected from among all tied participants in that round with the same high score.
11. Being in a private group has no impact on winning in this contest. It is simply for entertainment purposes. The winner within any private group is not entitled to any prizes in this contest, unless they win in accordance with these contest rules from among all of the WingHouse entrants.
12. There will be six (6) rounds during this contest. There will be one (1) winner only for each of the six (6) rounds of this contest. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the contest rules, the one (1) winner for each of the six (6) rounds of this contest will receive a $25 gift card to WingHouse.
13. There will be at least one (1) and up to five (5) Grand Prize winner(s) in this contest. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the contest rules, the one (1) – five (5) Grand Prize Winner(s) of this Contest will receive a $500 WingHouse gift card.
Odds of Winning
14. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative college hoops knowledge of all entrants.
15. This contest is sponsored by Soaring Wings, LLC.
Other Rules Specific to this Contest
16. Employees of WingHouse and its affiliates, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to win in this Contest.
- This game is strictly for entertainment purposes only and in connection with the contest described above. The contest can only be played online, with a valid email address.18. This contest is in no way connected with, affiliated with or endorsed by Facebook, or the NCAA, or any of its affiliated teams, players, or players union. All references to any basketball name or term is purely nominative and not intended to imply any connection, affiliation, or endorsement. This contest is not affiliated with or endorsed by the NCAA or any NCAA basketball team nor Facebook.19. This game may not be used in connection with any form of gambling. This game is strictly for entertainment purposes only and in connection with the contest described above.